Thursday, October 25, 2007

Adventure Bacci






















I love how this site ties us all together...like that little strand of mucous that hangs from your mouth into the toilet...after puking your guts out from a long night. Beautiful!

Anyway, I've been getting phone calls/e-mails that border on harassment from Sir Jason "strongly encouraging" me to post a blog. I've thought, I don't have time for this shit...but clearly this is not the case.

In light of a recent birthday of mine (the big quarter century) we've celebrated here in the Pacific Northwest in true Portland fashion...a little weird...truly hip...and needless to say very entertaining.

On Sunday October 21st the Portland crew gathered for a stuff your face with eggs, cheesy-potatoes and bacon brunch, then hit the dog park for "Adventure Bacci". Fear not, we surprisingly had sun, and although the air was crisp, we kept quite warm with Mimosas, Frambiose, and beer.

I can't say I can really top the drunken debauchery that I have read about on the site, but it fit the standards of "daydrinking" for sure.

More to come this soon :)
Ariana