Sunday, February 22, 2009






Hello Daydrinkers,



Alot has happened since my lat post. Thats the way it goes when you spend your day either drinking or working and drinking. Im working in Atlanta, This is taking forever because I'm smashed and I can't type. Fine. Im listening to the Morning 40's. They broke up. Sad. I miss the band that sung about nothing except booze and blow. I may have to start one. Shitty.

DayDrinker update. We went to Hawaii. Instead of enjoying the sun, the beaches, and the culture we tend to brag about the Hideaway, a raunchy Daydrinker bar in Waikiki. We immediately felt at home and went there most nights. How sad. We were in paradise and all we could do was belly up to the bar. NOT SAD AT ALL! by the way, those guys can party.

Any way. I'm stuck in Georgia where there are no good daydrinkers. These people are worse then bostonians. Fuck. We are waving the flag though, In NOLA it's Mardi Gras. Here it's Sunday and you can't buy booze on Sunday. I miss the motherland.

It's almost pool season. Daydrinkers please write back with your stories. I'm in a cultural wasteland.

J